The Crafty Pots Café Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Crafty Pots Café Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
During your contact with The Crafty Pots Café Ltd we may need to collect the following information from you:
- name, postal address and contact telephone number
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service whilst visiting our studio, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new ceramics, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We will never call our customers in relation to promotions or marketing. The only time we will call a customer is to clarify something in regards to a party booking, commission query or similar.
- Information will be securely until you have had your party or your commission has been delivered, after that it will be securely disposed of – unless you have signed up for our newsletter/offers.
Why we collect the information
We need some personal information to ensure we can contact you with regard to your party booking, your commission or similar; in case of queries or confirmation.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998, which will be updated by the Data Protection Act 2018. No fee will be charged after this date and requests will be posted within one month of the request by a Tracked Royal Mail service. Until then a small fee maybe payable, normally £10. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
The Crafty Pots Café Ltd does subscribe to the Data Protection Act, Registration reference number ZA260422.